• One of the largest colleges in Ontario, with 200+ programs.
University of Western Ontario
• One of Canada's leading research-intensive universities.
Brescia University College
• Canada's only women university college.
Huron University College
• One of the oldest student communities in Canada.
King's University College
• A Catholic educational institution affiliated with The University of Western Ontario.
Richard Ivey School of Business at Western University
• Internationally recognized business school fo its teaching and research excellence.
• Provides a high calibre personalised education to a diverse clientele and it practices community leadership to foster the sustainable development of the francophone community of Ontario. Also, College Boreal offers several English second language training and bridging programs, settlement and entrepreneurial services to newcomers funded by Citizenship and Immigration Canada.
• A leading institution in polytechnic education.
Private Career Colleges
Alphalogic Career College
• A private career college specialized offering diploma programs, industry standard certifications and individual courses in Customer Service, Desktop Support, Network Administration, Medical Office and Automotive Specialist.
• Industry leading Health Care career training for those looking to become medical professionals.
North American Trade Schools
• A division of the Career College Group, London Campus.
Concordia College for Health Business and Technology
• Courses include business management, web design, accounting, digital graphics, administration * personal and professional courses and workshops available.
D'Arcy Lane Institute of Massage Therapy
• One of the original massage therapy schools in Ontario
Elegance School Inc.
• Full-time Esthetics Course offered and Part-time Courses offered in Make-up Artistry, Manicure/Pedicure, Waxing and Acrylic Nails.
London Language Institute
• A leader in ESL and academic preparation.
Marvel Beauty Schools
• Get styling with the most renowned school in the industry.
Ontario Institute of Audio Recording Technology
• Providing the professional recording industry with qualified, progressive and enthusiastic candidates.
Ontario Truck Driving School
• One of the largest driving schools in the area.
Pebec School of Esthetics, London
• Offers programs in Advanced Esthetics, Electrolysis, Esthetics, and Skin Care.
Trios College Business Technology and Healthcare
• Originally a technology education provider, but has now grown to offer programs in business, technology, healthcare, law and supply chain.
Thames Valley College
• Has over a hundred years of combined expertise within the areas of Business, data Technology and care.
Welding at Its Best
•Has been specializing in Welder Training since 1988
• Westervelt offers 18 diploma programs in Law, Healthcare, the Service Industry (Travel, Hospitality and Interior Decorating), Business, and Information Technology.
Applied Research Institutions
Fanshawe's Centre for Research and Innovation
• The Centre for Research and Innovation (CRI) is Fanshawe College’s Research Office and Industry Innovation Centre (IIC).
The Centre for Global Studies at Huron University College
• The centre offers Honours Specialization, Specialization, Major, and Minor modules in each of three streams: Globalization Studies; Global Development Studies; and Global Culture Studies.
Centre for Public Theology at Huron University College
• Established through a SSHRC "Aids to Small Universities" grant to promote research and reflection, and to disseminate the results of constructive theological reflection on areas of concern in Canadian public life.
Centres & Institutes at Ivey School of Business
• Centres and Institutes dedicated to research and development in leadership, investment, management, health innovation, entrepreneurship, and public policy
Advanced Manufacturing Park
• Advanced Manufacturing Park is a unique partnership between the City of London, Western University and Fanshawe College. With ample room to grow and develop new technologies – particularly in the renewable energy and transportation sectors – this multi-functional, collaborative centre is anchored by the Advanced Manufacturing Park Centre and two unique facilities: the WindEEE Dome and the Fraunhofer Project Centre.
Food and Nutritional Sciences Program at Brescia University College
• The Master of Science in Food and Nutrition Program emphasizes on applied research and development in dietary field.
King's College Research Plan
• Through the research plan the College seeks to expand discipline based research and encourage collaborative and cross disciplinary research initiatives in support of its faculty and programs.
Southern Crop Protection and Food Research Centre
• The Centre conducts research in the areas of genomics, biotechnology and integrated pest management (insects and plant diseases).
Centre for Sustainable Energy and Environment (CSEE)
• CSEE brings together academics, entrepreneurial, technical and business expertise to help companies innovate in the fields of renewable energy, energy management technologies, integration, sustainable buildings/construction, alternative transportation and other green technologies.
Fraunhofer Project Centre for Composites Research
• The main focus of research at the Fraunhofer Project Centre for Composites Research @ Western is fibre composites for lightweight construction in various markets.
Lawson Heath Research Institute
• As one of the largest hospital-based research institutes in Canada, Lawson is committed to furthering scientific knowledge to advance health care around the world.
Robarts Research Institute
• Robarts' scientists are conducting basic and clinical research that will have an impact on many of today’s most devastating diseases.
Western Research Parks
• Western Research Parks have served as a strong link between academics and commerce, and a key contributor to the movement of an idea or a discovery from concept to the marketplace.
• From fundamental to applied knowledge, Western’s researchers make discoveries that provide tangible benefits for the economic, social, health and cultural development of citizens in London, in Canada and around the world.
• WORLDiscoveries® is the Business Development arm of London’s extensive research network and the bridge between local invention and global industry.
Education Institutions Specializing in Agriculture and Food Sciences
University of Guelph
• The University of Guelph is a key participant in new studies being conducted through the national Poultry Science Cluster, designed to keep the poultry industry competitive and address consumer concerns about animal welfare and environmental preservation.
University of Guelph, Kemptville Campus
• Kemptville Campus is proud to offer a wide range of applied research and instructional programs addressing the science and business of agriculture, equine, food and related skilled trades.
University of Guelph, Ridgetown Campus
• The campus offers Associate Diploma programs in Agriculture, Horticulture, Environmental Management and Veterinary Technology, as well as certificate programs in Veterinary Medical Office Administration and Landscape Management. Ridgetown's Veterinary Technology program is accredited by both the Canadian Veterinary Medical Association (CVMA) and the American Veterinary Medical Association (AVMA).
University of Guelph, Ontario Agricultural College
• Canada's largest and most renowned agricultural college.
The Department of Animal and Poultry Science at University of Guelph
• Research and teaching programs that revolve around the biosciences of importance to animal development and productivity.
Centre for Genetic Improvement of the Livestock (CGIL) at University of Guelph
• CGIL is a research group affiliated with the Department of Animal & Poultry Science, part of the Ontario Agricultural College, at the University of Guelph, Ontario, Canada.
Centre for Land and Water Stewardship
• The Centre engages with scholars and practitioners seeking to explore innovation and provide reasoned discourse on land and water stewardship (research, teaching, and extension) to support sustainable land and water care.
Université de Guelph-Campus d’Alfred
• Campus D'Alfred offre une formation technique en trois programmes : Technologie agricole, Nutrition, diététique et sciences des aliments et Techniques de soins vétérinaires, UGCA exploite la recherche dans les domaines de l’agriculture et de l’environnement et s’engage dans la formation à l’étranger et à la mise à niveau des nouveaux arrivants.
Ontario's Ministry of Advanced Education and Skills Development
•It offers an extensive portfolio of adult learning programs.
Literacy Link South Central
• Whether you are looking to upgrade your skills for work, GED preparation, Grade 12 diploma, or to be able to read to your children and help them with their homework, there is a program that can help.
Tillsonburg & District Multi-Service Centre
•The Multi-Service Centre (MSC) is a non-profit, charitable organization and provides a wide array of Adult Literacy & Essential Skills, Employment & Home Support Services.
Thames Valley District School Board
Thames Valley District School Board
• The Individual Education Plan Resource Guide
Other valuable links
Education in Oxford
• Education and training opportunities whithin Oxford county and the neighbouring region