Our St. Thomas based client is a leading global automotive parts supplier dedicated to delivering new mobility and technology solutions. Due to the ongoing demand in this industry, this client is always looking to add good workers to their team.
Express partners with companies that can demonstrate Covid 19 safety protocols and job site safety measures that comply with ministry guidelines to protect all workers.
· Load/Unload parts into a weld cell.
· Quality inspection of all parts.
· Meet daily productivity numbers.
· Perform general housekeeping of your workspace.
Schedule and Pay:
· Mon – Sat (6-day schedule mandatory during busy times).
· Bi-weekly rotation working 7am – 3pm or 3pm – 11pm OR Straight midnight shifts.
· $17.05 + shift premiums.
· 1-year contract, full-time hours.
· Top performers may be hired after complet